Learn Quran Online or otherwise its Benefits are limitless
Importance of Learning the Quran
The holy Quran is a divine book and is the last revelation that was sent towards mankind from Allah (SWT) in His infinite mercy. The Quran is a book in which Allah (SWT) has sent a complete code of conduct for humanity. The Quran is a also a book in which every aspect of life is included for humans to know about in order to live a successful life in this world and find salvation in the next one. The best kind of knowledge in this world is that of the Quran and acquiring it is mandatory of all humans not just Muslims. The Quran holds the solutions to all human problems of life and learning Quran online or through other means is a highly comforting practice.
Benefits of Learning the Quran
Whether you like to learn Quran online or through a mosque or institute, it is a highly noble act that must be accomplished by all Muslim men and women alike. As mentioned above, the Quran holds the solutions for all problems of life and holds the knowledge that when learned ultimately brings the reader closer to the Creator of this Universe. There are many e-schools in operation today that provide opportunities to learn Quran online which is a blessing from Allah (SWT) because people who have very busy lives and schedules can seldom find the time to attend regular classes and it is primary these types of people who make use of services that allow them to learn Quran online.
The benefits of learning and reciting the Quran are infinite but here are a few:
1. Read! In the Name of your Lord Who has created (all that exists).He has created man from a clot (a piece of thick coagulated blood). Read! And your Lord is the Most Generous. Who has taught (the writing) by the pen. He has taught man that which he knew not” [Quran Surah Al-‘Alaq 96:1-5]
2. We learn this from a Hadith that best of all are those who are associated with Quran(by learning it and imparting its beneficial knowledge) as Prophet Muhammad (SAW) said:
“The best of you is he who learnt the Holy Quran and teaches it to others.” (Bukhari)
3. Reading Surah Al Mulk daily at night will save person from punishment in grave and is Sunnah of Prophet Muhammad (SAW).
4. Prophet Muhammad (SAW) used to recite Surah As-Sajdah and Surah Al-Mulk (in Arabic) before sleeping.’
[Reference: At-Tirmithi, An-Nasa’i. See also Al-Albani, Sahihul-Jami ’ As-Saghir 4/255]
5. Surah AL Fatiha is declared as cure for every illness. About Surah Al Kahf, it comes in a hadith: “Whoever memorized the first ten ayahs of Surah Kahf will be saved from Dajjal (Antichrist). (Muslim)”