Incentives and Advantages of Learning Arabic
Arabic is one of the most spoken languages in the world. It currently sits on number five of the most commonly spoken languages in the whole world. It is the language that is spoken across the Muslim world for it is in Arabic that the Quran, the final revelation was revealed to the Prophet Muhammad (SAW) over 1440 years ago in what is today Saudi Arabia. Quran Arabic lessons online are provided by many schools that act as digital Islamic academies across the world. Learning the Quran is an obligation on all Muslims, not just reciting it and to complete this obligation some Muslims across the planet have to go through many hurdles and many still remain depraved from learning the greatest knowledge known to man. For such people Quran Arabic lessons online provide the necessary alternative they need to attending physical institutes, or to search for a qualified teacher. Online Quran education has its own merits and advantages that are credited to online schooling techniques. One of the main advantages of online Islamic teachings is that the student can have the services of a qualified teacher or scholar and have instant answers to any questions that he or she might have about Islam.
Though it is no doubt that Arabic is spoken across the world not just by Muslims and especially in today’s post Arab-Spring world the need for the people who can communicate in Arabic has grown exponentially. There are many benefits of learning the Arabic language and there are many online digital academies, especially Islamic online schools that provide courses where a person can learn spoken Arabic online. Some of the advantages of learning the Arabic language:
1. Arabic is the 5th most commonly spoken native language in the world. Arabic is the official language of over 18 countries and there are well over 250+ million native speakers of the language. Most of these are in the Middle East, but there are minority groups of Arabic speakers across the world.
2. Arabic is the liturgical language of Islam. In addition to the millions of native speakers, many more know Arabic as a foreign language, for the Quran is in the Arabic language.
3. With the growing importance of the Middle East in international affairs, there is thus an extreme shortage of workers in the West who are versed in Arabic language and culture which has inadvertently made it the most sought after language especially in America.
4. There are financial incentives for learning Arabic. The US government has designated Arabic as a language of strategic importance.
5. Arabic-speaking nations are a fast growing market for trade. Initiatives to integrate the Arab world into the global economy are opening up numerous potential new business opportunities.
These are some of the advantages of getting learned in the Arabic language and if a person wants to get familiar with this language but cannot find the time to attend a regular institute than it is a good choice to join an online school and learn spoken Arabic online.